It has begun.
Casting has started for “Catching Kelce,” which is the reality show starring Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce.
In the reality show, 50 women (one from each state) will vie for Kelce’s affections in the “dating competition series” on the E! network. It is expected to air later this year.
Kelce’s agent previously told The Star’s Terez A. Paylor that Kelce’s show wouldn’t conflict with his responsibilities with the Chiefs, and that appears to be the case.
Joel Thorman of Arrowhead Pride found an application for the show, and it says taping begins on March 13.
Some of the pertinent details: applicants must have turned 21 by Jan. 15, 2016, and must submit “two recent photos of yourself, a face shot and a full body shot (Photos will not be returned).”
Here is a sampling of the questions on the application, which you can find here:
▪ “Have you ever posed nude? (Publicly, TV, film, video, Internet, etc.)”
▪ “Why are you single?”
▪ “Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times?”
▪ “What are your relationship deal breakers?”
▪ “Describe your relationship with your parents”
▪ “Have you ever gone skinny-dipping or been naked in public? If yes, tell us the story.”
Your reaction to these questions (makes sense or yuck) likely will determine if you will watch “Catching Kelce.”