- Chiefs Tuesday OTA practice
- Thursday's Chiefs OTAs
- Chiefs OTA practice on Wednesday
- Chiefs' OTA practice Tuesday at Arrowhead
- Chiefs rookie minicamp: Sunday, May 12
- Chiefs rookie camp: May 11, 2013
- Chiefs rookie minicamp begins
- New Chief Eric Fisher introduced at Arrowhead
- Chiefs NFL Draft party at Arrowhead
- Eric Fisher, offensive lineman
- Past No. 1 NFL draft picks and how they turned out
Standings, stats, schedules and more
Chiefs NFL Draft Picks
Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid don’t always agree — who does? — but they see football through the same lens. These are sure men who take their jobs seriously but not themselves, and maybe they like a little bit of that in their players. Be confident in yourself, while still knowing you need to get better.
Tennessees Tyler Bray has so many of the qualities NFL scouts like to see in a starting quarterback that he could have been drafted: a big arm, classic size (6-feet-6, 232 pounds) and plenty of college production. The Chiefs signed him after the draft despite his negatives: lack of maturity and poor work habits.
The Chiefs returned to the practice field and resumed their voluntary offseason program on Tuesday morning. Theyll work three days this week, four days next week and conduct a mandatory minicamp during June 4-6 before adjourning until training camp opens in late July in St. Joseph.
The one position group that received little attention from Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid during free agency and the NFL Draft was the defensive line. Veteran defensive end Mike DeVito, who joined the Chiefs as a free agent, is impressed with linemates Dontari Poe and Tyson Jackson (pictured).