- Thursday's Chiefs OTAs
- Chiefs OTA practice on Wednesday
- Chiefs' OTA practice Tuesday at Arrowhead
- Chiefs rookie minicamp: Sunday, May 12
- Chiefs rookie camp: May 11, 2013
- Chiefs rookie minicamp begins
- New Chief Eric Fisher introduced at Arrowhead
- Chiefs NFL Draft party at Arrowhead
- Eric Fisher, offensive lineman
- Past No. 1 NFL draft picks and how they turned out
- Thursday's Chiefs minicamp
Standings, stats, schedules and more
Chiefs NFL Draft Picks
Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid don’t always agree — who does? — but they see football through the same lens. These are sure men who take their jobs seriously but not themselves, and maybe they like a little bit of that in their players. Be confident in yourself, while still knowing you need to get better.
Tennessees Tyler Bray has so many of the qualities NFL scouts like to see in a starting quarterback that he could have been drafted: a big arm, classic size (6-feet-6, 232 pounds) and plenty of college production. The Chiefs signed him after the draft despite his negatives: lack of maturity and poor work habits.
One of the most interesting competitions that should develop at training camp is at one inside linebacker position, the spot next to Derrick Johnson. For now, veteran Akeem Jordan is the starter. But also dont underestimate what the Chiefs think of rookie Nico Johnson (pictured), a fourth-round draft pick from Alabama.
The Chiefs have signed fullback Braden Wilson of Kansas State, the second of the team’s two sixth-round draft picks. Wilson is the fourth of Kansas City’s eight selections to sign with the club.