Want to avoid sales taxes? Missouri’s back-to-school sales tax holiday continues through Sunday.
The state and many jurisdictions won’t collect sales taxes on certain purchases during the three-day holiday that started Friday.
Here’s the state’s list of items exempted from sales taxes:
▪ Clothing — any article with a taxable value of $100 or less.
▪ School supplies — not to exceed $50 per purchase.
▪ Computer software — taxable value of $350 or less.
▪ Personal computers — not to exceed $3,500.
▪ Computer peripheral devices — not to exceed $3,500.