Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. on Feb. 24. According to the brewery, general admission single-day passes cost $15 and are not expected to sell out, but tickets to specific events such as the Taps & Tastes beer festival on Saturday, June 18, could go fast. Here’s a breakdown of the ticket packages:
▪ VIP single-day passes cost $65 and include general admission to the festival, three beer tickets, complimentary water and access to a private bar and restroom. You must be 21 to purchase a VIP single-day pass.
▪ Tickets to the Father’s Day beer and barbecue brunch on Sunday, June 19, cost $65 and include general admission, unlimited beverages and a Fiorella’s Jack Stack Barbecue brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Cyclists who want to participate in a Ride to Boulevardia bike ride on Saturday, June 18, will pay early-bird prices of $40-$50 depending on the length of the ride, until March 30. The 15-, 32- and 62-mile rides start and end on the Boulevardia festival grounds. Participating cyclists get T-shirts, swag bags, secure bike parking, general admission and vouchers for food and beer.
▪ Tickets to the Taps & Tastes beer festival cost $75 and include general admission, unlimited beer and food tasting from 6 to 9 p.m., yard games and a keepsake glass. The food will be provided by Kansas City chefs. VIP Taps & Tastes tickets cost $100 and include early entry at 5 p.m. You must be 21 to purchase Taps & Tastes tickets.
▪ VIP weekender passes cost $1,000 and include general admission to all three days of the festival for two people, plus two VIP single-day passes, two VIP Taps & Tastes tickets, admission for two to the Father’s Day beer and barbecue brunch, and hotel accommodations on June 17 and 18.
▪ The Downtown Marriott hotel is also offering Boulevardia packages that cost $169 per night, plus taxes and fees. Each package includes two general admission tickets and access to a round-trip shuttle to the festival grounds.
For more info, go to boulevardia.com.