(file video) Margaret Lamkin said she had no idea the steak she ordered from an Applebee’s restaurant three years ago was mechanically tenderized. The Iowa woman fell ill with a severe E. coli O157:H7 infection several days later. The grandmother had to wear a colostomy bag for the rest of her life.
Margaret Lamkin had to fight for her life after eating tenderized beef
Barbecue pit master Bill Chaney has built nearly 20 pits for the KC area's best known restaurants
Man killed when his car runs him over
Royals' offense scores season-high 10 runs in victory over Twins