The Fishing Tournament Trail is published each Tuesday of the fishing season. To report results or upcoming tournaments, call 816-234-4319 or send email to email@example.com.
▪ AT BLUE SPRINGS LAKE: Buddy bass tournament sponsored by Blue Springs Buddy Bass. When: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday. Takeoff site: Blue Springs Marina. Entry fee: $50 per team. More information: 816-550-5664.
▪ JACOMO BASS CLUB: Buddy bass tournament Sunday at Lake Jacomo. 1. Blake Buford and Shawn Duggan, Greenwood, 4 bass, 11.44 pounds, $305. 2. Mike Rogers, Oak Grove, and Colton Campbell, Lone Jack, 4 bass, 10.06 pounds, $190. Big bass: Steve Gwadera, Blue Springs, 5.52 pounds, $95.
▪ BLUE SPRINGS BUDDY BASS: Buddy bass tournament Saturday at Blue Springs Lake. 1. Mark Slocum, Lee’s Summit, and Terry Apple, Overland Park, 4 bass, 9.77 pounds, $160. 2. Mike Young, Lee’s Summit, and Jason Conrad, Kansas City, 4 bass, 8.60 pounds, $100. Big bass: Slocum, 3.22 pounds, $50.
▪ OLATHE BASS CLUB: Club bass tournament Saturday and Sunday at Lake of the Ozarks. 1. Frank Flack, Spring Hill, Kan., 10 bass, 24.41 pounds. 2. Matt King, Olathe, 10 bass, 15.16 pounds. Big bass: Paul Marsh, Olathe, 6.08 pounds.
▪ BLW BASS CLUB: Club bass tournament Oct. 11 at Pomme de Terre Lake. 1. Matt Chisesi, Lee’s Summit, and Russ Brooks, Pleasant Hill, 19 pounds, 14 ounces. 2. Phil Catron, Holden, Mo. and Eric Brooks, Clinton, Mo., 18 pounds, 15 ounces. Big bass: Chisesi and Brooks, 3 pounds 6 ounces.
Brent Frazee: 816-234-4319