The Royals on Thursday announced new parking lot exits following home games at Kauffman Stadium.
Certain gates that allowed vehicles to exit to the right or left are now one-way only, with the exception of Gate 2. Here is a description of each parking lot exit gate.
▪ Gates 1 and 3: No exit
▪ Gate 2: Vehicles can turn left (toward I-70) or right (toward Raytown Road) onto Blue Ridge Cutoff
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Gate 4: Vehicles can only turn left onto Raytown Road (toward Blue Ridge Cutoff)
▪ Gate 5: Vehicles can only turn right onto Raytown Road (toward I-435)
▪ Gate 6: Vehicles can only turn left onto Stadium Drive (toward I-435)
▪ Premium Entrance/Bus Exit (near Lot J): Vehicles can only turn right onto Stadium Drive (toward U.S. 40)
“After listening to our guests’ feedback and carefully observing our traffic exit plan, we feel confident the changes we have made will, most importantly, provide a safer experience for our guests and will also speed up the egress time to get out of the complex,” Anthony Mozzicato, Royals director of guest experience said in a release. “We feel confident that this new traffic exit plan will enhance our overall guest experience.”