1. Fort Osage;7-0;Friday vs. Liberty North
The Indians can clinch their third straight Suburban White Conference championship.
2. Blue Springs South;7-0;Friday at Lee’s Summit North
Adam Cofield ran for 114 yards and a touchdown in the Jaguars’ third win of the year by seven or fewer points.
3. Staley;6-1;Friday vs. Raytown
The Falcons ran for nearly 300 yards in a win against Kansas Class 5A No. 1-ranked Mill Valley.
4. Lawrence;5-0;Friday vs. Olathe South
The Chesty Lions have allowed just 12 points in their last two victories.
5. Park Hill;6-1;Friday vs. St. Joseph Central
Billy Maples threw a game-winning 47-yard touchdown to Kentrez Bell last week against Lee’s Summit.
6. Olathe North;6-0;Thursday beat Shawnee Mission North 56-6
Running back Vinnie Shabazz led the Eagles with four first-half touchdowns on Thursday against SM North
7. Blue Valley North;4-1;Friday at Gardner Edgerton
The Mustangs knocked off The Star’s sixth-ranked big-class team, Blue Valley, last Friday.
8. Mill Valley;4-1;Friday at Lansing
The Jaguars lost their first game of the season to big-class No. 3-ranked Staley last Friday.
9. Lee’s Summit North;5-2;Friday vs. Blue Springs South
The Broncos can still earn a share of the Suburban Gold Conference title with two straight wins.
10. Shawnee Mission East;4-1;Friday at Leavenworth
The Lancers suffered their first loss in 18 games at the hands of Lawrence Free State.
1. Harrisonville;7-0;Friday vs. Odessa
The Wildcats rolled past Missouri Class 3 defending state champion Oak Grove last week.
2. Bishop Miege;4-1;Friday vs. Blue Valley Southwest
Dual threat quarterback Carter Putz had two passing and two rushing touchdowns last week.
3. Kearney;6-1;Friday vs. Belton
After a Week 3 loss, the Bulldogs have outscored their past four opponents 211-28.
4. Odessa;7-0;Friday at Harrisonville
The Bulldogs’ rushing attack accounts for 259.9 yards per game.
5. Center;7-0;Friday at O’Hara
A victory Friday would give the Yellowjackets their fourth straight eight-win season.