A field of 156 golfers is set to compete this week in the Web.com Tour’s Digital Ally Open at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate in Overland Park.
The field includes 2014 runner-up Aaron Watkins, who played at Kansas State, and former University of Missouri golfer Peter Malnati, who is second in the tour’s season standings.
The cost is $25 for a weekly pass, or $10 daily Thursday through Sunday. Admission is free for everyone Monday through Wednesday and for kids 14 and younger all week.
▪ Monday: 11 a.m., pro-am; 5-7 p.m., Family Night with junior clinic (free)
▪ Tuesday: all day, practice
▪ Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., pro-ams
▪ Thursday, first round, gates open at 7 a.m.
▪ Friday, second round, gates open at 7 a.m.; Small Business Day.
▪ Saturday, third round, gates open at 7 a.m.
▪ Sunday, fourth round, gates open at 7 a.m.
For details on parking and other information, go to digitalallyopen.org