Missouri fans can start planning a few more tailgates in earnest after game times for three football games were announced Thursday by the Southeastern Conference.
The Tigers’ season opener Sept. 5 against Southeast Missouri will kick off at 3 p.m. from Memorial Stadium. It will be televised on an alternate SEC Network channel.
Two weeks later, Missouri’s second home game of the season against Connecticut drew an 11 a.m. kickoff on ESPNU.
The SEC also announced that the Tigers’ Thursday night game Nov. 5 against Mississippi State at Memorial Stadium will start at 8 p.m.
The Sun Belt Conference, in conjunction with Arkansas State, previously announced that Missouri’s Sept. 12 game in Jonesboro, Ark., would kick off at 6 p.m. It will be streamed on ESPN3.com.
CBS and the SEC also announced last month that the Tigers’ annual Battle Line Rivalry game at Arkansas would be at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 27, the Friday after Thanksgiving.
Game times for Missouri’s remaining conference schedule and its game against BYU on Nov. 14 at Arrowhead Stadium will be announced later.
2015 Missouri football schedule
▪ Sept. 5: vs. Southeast Missouri, 3 p.m. (SEC Network Alternate)
▪ Sept. 12: at Arkansas State, 6 p.m. (ESPN3.com)
▪ Sept. 19: vs. Connecticut, 11 a.m. (ESPNU)
▪ Sept. 26: at Kentucky, TBA
▪ Oct. 3: vs. South Carolina, TBA
▪ Oct. 10: vs. Florida, TBA
▪ Oct. 17: at Georgia, TBA
▪ Oct. 24: at Vanderbilt, TBA
▪ Nov. 5: vs. Mississippi State, 8 p.m. (ESPN)
▪ Nov. 14: vs. BYU (at Arrowhead Stadium), TBA
▪ Nov. 21: vs. Tennessee, TBA
▪ Nov. 27: at Arkansas, 1:30 p.m.