Here’s an extremely truncated review of the money chase in the race for Missouri governor.
What follows is a list of how much each candidate has in the bank as of Dec. 31. This is the amount of money each candidate has to spend on the campaign.
Financial reports were due Friday evening.
- Democrat Chris Koster: $5.8 million.
- Republican John Brunner: $3.6 million. (loaned himself $3.6 million).
- Republican Eric Greitens: $3.4 million.
- Republican Catherine Hanaway: $1.5 million.
- Republican Peter Kinder: $445,269
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.