Fire started while making charcoal

A man who was making coal for a project accidentally started a fire in the building at E. 8th Street and Prospect Ave., Thursday, Jan. 25, 2016. All the people inside the building evacuated unharmed but one firefighter was injured when water on th
Up Next
A man who was making coal for a project accidentally started a fire in the building at E. 8th Street and Prospect Ave., Thursday, Jan. 25, 2016. All the people inside the building evacuated unharmed but one firefighter was injured when water on th

Fire damages building at Eighth Street and Prospect Avenue

February 25, 2016 06:52 PM