Johnson County drivers can expect delays and detours as overnight lane and ramp closures begin at 10 p.m. Monday at the interchange of Interstate 35 and Interstate 435.
A contractor for the $288 million Johnson County Gateway project plans to move and mobilize equipment for a flyover ramp bridge.
The lanes and ramps are expected to reopen by 5 a.m. Tuesday, according to the Kansas Department of Transportation. Here are the affected roadways:
▪ Northbound I-35 to westbound I-435 ramp closed.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
▪ Southbound/eastbound I-435 left two lanes from just past 95th Street to I-35 closed.
▪ Westbound I-435 left through lane at I-35 closed.
▪ Westbound I-435 far left lane from U.S. 69 to I-35 closed.
▪ Northbound I-35 right through lane at I-435 closed.
Adam Darby, email@example.com