Power equipment being used in the basement caused carbon monoxide to sicken three workers Monday at the Sullivan Higdon & Sink building, 2000 Central St. in the Crossroads Art District, fire officials said. Firefighters shut off the equipment and ordered an evacuation.
Power equipment being used in the basement caused carbon monoxide to sicken three workers Monday at the Sullivan Higdon & Sink building, 2000 Central St. in the Crossroads Art District, fire officials said. Firefighters shut off the equipment and ordered an evacuation. JILL TOYOSHIBA JTOYOSHIBA@KCSTAR.COM
Power equipment being used in the basement caused carbon monoxide to sicken three workers Monday at the Sullivan Higdon & Sink building, 2000 Central St. in the Crossroads Art District, fire officials said. Firefighters shut off the equipment and ordered an evacuation. JILL TOYOSHIBA JTOYOSHIBA@KCSTAR.COM

Carbon monoxide sickens three at Kansas City marketing agency

July 20, 2015 02:19 PM