May the Force be with you, readers, and share your most creative ideas for a caption for this photo.
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “7/27 caption contest” in the subject line, and include your name, city and phone number.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 Friday.
The winning caption scores a $25 gift card. The winner and runners-up will appear here next Friday.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
LAST WEEK’S WINNER
We’re back! This week we saw a lot of Donald Trump jabs, visits to Schlitterbahn and gesundheit references. But the winner was …
▪ Sea otters have feelings, too. (Mike Reed, Overland Park)
▪ Ever just feel like you’re in a Neutrogena commercial? (Ben Tootle, Kansas City)
▪ Unconfirmed baby photos of the Loch Ness monster. (Donna Giddings, Kearney)
▪ What goes through our mind when we hear Donald Trump speak. (Paul J. Potts, Overland Park)
▪ The last thing you want to see if you’re a penguin. (David Hicks, Bonner Springs)
| Meredith Newman, The Star