We’ve gone from no hair (see last week’s picture) to way too much.
What’s your funniest caption for this picture? Email your entry to email@example.com. Put “5/22 caption contest” in the subject line, and include your name, city and phone number.
Deadline for entries is 11:59 p.m. Friday.
The winning caption scores a $25 gift card. The winner and runners-up will appear in FYI next Friday.
LAST WEEK’S WINNER
Several entries name-checked Dr. Evil’s bald cat from the movies. But the winner was …
▪ “Will this really flush the litter box?” (Jan Way, Shawnee)
▪ Queen Elizabeth carefully examines the latest addition to her family jewels collection. (R. Forbes, Overland Park)
▪ Aaah, a Yoda baby picture! (Jan Brandow, Grandview)
▪ Mr. Bigglesworth wants to come out and play! Bwahahahah! (Cindy Sumonia, Lenexa)
▪ “So if I wear this bejeweled rabbit’s foot, you say they won’t notice my wrinkles?” (Laura Bailey, Lee’s Summit)
▪ “My precious.” (McKenzie Hine, Olathe)
▪ Though he wished fervently upon a foot with no hare, Paco remained a cat with no hair. (Sally Rode, Overland Park)
▪ “This diamond’s obviously a fake!” (Carolyn Patterson, Westwood Hills)
▪ “Don’t look! I’m naked!” (Joyce Gernetzke, Blue Springs)
▪ “Just one more pull-up will make these muscles pop!” (Tammy Hill, Basehor, Kan.)
▪ “Wonder if I can trade this in for wrinkle cream?” (Suzee Oberg, Overland Park)
▪ Mr. Bigglesworth was not the right judge for earrings at Fashion Week. (Rich Totleben, Lansing, Kan.)
▪ Lady Godiva fervently prayed for hair using her special rosary/cat toy. (Jane Swearngin, Kansas City)
▪ Batman and Catwoman finally have a child together. Batcat is her name. (Libbi Torres, Leawood)
▪ Warning! This cat is super (P.O.’d)! The feline apocalypse is soon coming! (Mike Reed, Overland Park)
▪ Sadly, the Humane Society had to step in when the Kardashian family cat also become obsessed with strange anti-wrinkle voodoo practices. (Jeff Chaltas, Shawnee)
| Tim Engle, The Star