Hundreds of visitors have toured homes throughout Hunt Midwest’s communities over the past two weeks as part of the Spring Parade of Homes.
“Our homebuilders are proud to showcase 23 homes across seven of our master planned communities,” explained Jenni Mann, director of residential marketing for Hunt Midwest Residential. “Most homes are new to the Parade, including seven model homes in Woodneath Farms. Each are professionally decorated and represent the latest trends in paint colors, finishes and floor plan design.”
Here’s a sneak peak of the communities and homes that are featured during the Parade:
• The rural landscape surrounding Running Horse provides for beautiful tree-top views and an escape from the hustle and bustle of nearby city life. Visitors can tour the popular Birch two-story plan by Aspen Homes (no. 39) at 15705 NW 124th St.
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• The Reserve at Riverstone is the Northland’s fastest growing new home community, attracting residents with its prime location, top-rated school district and beautiful, stone-clad homes. Parade goers won’t want to miss Summit Custom Homes’ five bedroom two-story, The Preston Ridge IV (No. 37) at 8124 NW 89th Terr. and Ernst Brothers’ Ashton IV, a ranch home featuring a dramatic front entry (No. 36) at 8928 N Tipton Ave.
• Northgate Village, a neo-traditional development in North Kansas City inspired by iconic neighborhoods such as Brookside and Waldo, offers a variety of living options that include row homes, patio homes and single-family homes. Visitors can tour the Orleans, a ranch floor plan (No. 27) at 505 E 32nd Ave.
• It’s clear from first impressions that Staley Hills takes pride in its appearance and its amenities. Water features, scenic walking trails and open green space greet guests who can tour four Parade entries including homes by Aspen Homes (No. 50) at 11201 N Wabash Ave.; McFarland Custom Builders (No. 51) at 2224 NE 112th St.; Olympus Custom Homes (No. 52) at 2209 NE 112th St. and Sallee Homes (No. 53) at 2213 NE 111th St.
• Benson Place, a longtime favorite among Northland homebuyers, known for its family-friendly amenities and prime location within the growing Shoal Creek Valley, has four homes to tour including Aspen Homes (No. 3) at 7921 NE 100th St.; McFarland Custom Builders (No. 4 and 5) at 8067 NE 100th Terr. And 8307 NE 103rd Terr. and Summit Custom Homes (No. 7) at 8009 NE 100th St.
• Featuring brand new homesites along the Shoal Creek Golf Course and luxurious amenities designed with families in mind, Woodneath Farms has seven Parade entries. Builders include Aspen Homes (No. 62) at 8604 NE 90th St.; Homes by Chris (No. 63) at 8601 NE 90th Street; Klopfenstine Construction (No. 64) at 8507 NE 90th St.; McFarland Custom Builders (No. 65) at 8608 NE 90th St.; Olympus Custom Homes (No. 66) at 9519 N Lane Ave.; SAB Homes (No. 67) at 8505 NE 90th St.; and Summit Custom Homes (No. 68) at 8600 NE 90th St.
• Eagle Creek has been the choice of Lee’s Summit families looking for a country-like setting without sacrificing on location. Parade visitors are encourage to stop in to see two reverse 11/2-story homes by SAB Homes (No. 82 and No. 83) at 2549 SW Hickory Ln. and 2425 SW Hickory Ln.; and a 2-story home by Summit Custom Homes (No. 17) at 2404 SW Hickory Ln.
The Spring Parade of Homes, presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Kansas City, offers free admission to tour over 300 homes throughout the Kansas City area, each open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily April 23 through May 8. Parade guides may be picked up at any home on the Parade or at the HBA office at 600 E. 103rd St., Kansas City, near Interstate 435 and Holmes Road. More information can be found at KCParadeofHomes.com.
“Whether you’re in the market for a new home, just starting to explore the idea of building new or looking for redecorating and remodeling ideas, the Parade offers a low-pressure, no obligation way to view hundreds of homes,” said Mann. “Our community managers will be available to answer any questions you may have. They’re experts on new home construction and specialize in making the home buying and building process enjoyable.”
Hunt Midwest Residential has been an industry leader in master-planned community development for more than 20 years. The Kansas City-based company is owned by Lamar Hunt’s family, owners of the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League.
All of Hunt Midwest Residential’s master planned communities are marketed exclusively by ReeceNichols. For more information about Hunt Midwest, visit HuntMidwestKC.com.