We’re in the thick of the holiday season, and you can’t turn around without catching a brightly lit display or the tune of a holiday classic. In the spirit of the season, Rodrock Development decided to roll out its own rendition of the “12 Best Selling Points of Rodrock Development Communities” (to the tune of “The 12 Days of Christmas”) as relayed to us by agents and builders alike.
1. Location, location, location: “Rodrock communities are only located in top-notch locations. For instance, the Cottages at Woodridge are perfectly situated for people who want to stay in the area of 135th Street so they can enjoy all the new shops and restaurants. Darol Rodrock couples his carefully chosen locations with the best streets, green space, school districts and amenities, so every community is an absolute win. ”
— Leslie Young, Rodrock Development marketing agent of the Cottages at Woodridge
2. Protected value: “Darol adds iron fencing, stone columns and monuments, fountains, pools, parks (where available), and nestles his communities near schools. Home buying is often the largest investment buyers make, and the developer is a critical ingredient in this buying decision. I think it’s fantastic buyers are so informed about their choices and know the importance the developer plays in where they purchase their new home.”
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
— Ann Knickrehm, Rodrock Development marketing agent at Stonebridge Meadows
3. Darol Rodrock’s reputation, and the builders this attracts: “The strongest selling point in Stonebridge Trails is a combination of two things: Darol Rodrock’s reputation as the premier developer in the Johnson County area and the quality of builders he selects to build in those communities. All are proven builders with exemplary reputations. That, by far, is the most important thing to a buyer and, of course, our fellow Realtors, who trust us with their clients.”
— Joan Jacquin, Rodrock Development marketing agent at Stonebridge Trails
4. Rodrock Moms’ Council: “This is easily the greatest asset our communities have to offer. Our lives are so busy. Far too often, we’re living by our calendars and spending too much time looking at our various devices. Our Moms’ Council activities bring families and friends together to spend meaningful time. I love this about our communities.”
— Mike Slaven, Rodrock Development marketing agent at Grayson Place
5. Stability: “Homebuyers want to be assured they’re building their home in a community that will appreciate in value and be viable for years to come. With this in mind, agents think to bring their buyers to Rodrock communities first because of the reputation Rodrock Development has for building quality communities for over 25 years.”
— Chris George, owner of Chris George Custom Homes
6. The best on-site agents: “Rodrock Development simply has the most educated, friendly and well-trained on-site real-estate agents. They take the time to understand and know each of the builders’ products and can intelligently educate potential customers about the homes.”
— Jim Engle, owner of James Engle Custom Homes LLC
7. Amenities: “Darol is renowned for installing amenities that far exceed those offered in other neighborhoods. Pools, clubhouses with workout facilities, parks, playgrounds, paved trails, picnic areas with pergola-covered grills, sports courts and lush green space are just a sample of what can be found in Rodrock communities.”
— Craig Hauser, Rodrock marketing agent at Stonebridge Village
8. Serenity: “Being in the real-estate industry for the past 20 years, I’ve never worked in a new-home community where you experience the sense of serenity that you feel in Forest View. Breathtaking sunsets, natural wooded areas filled with wildlife and high-quality home sites are just the beginning in the decision process of where to raise your family. In Forest View it goes much deeper; Forest View isn’t your typical Johnson County subdivision.”
— Bruce Stout, Rodrock Development marketing agent at The Communities of Forest View
9. Sense of community: “Even before I started working for Darol, I always admired his communities. When you drive into a Rodrock development, you instantly feel a sense of family and community. Darol knows what’s important to people and he shows that in the way he puts together a neighborhood. There’s always a nice amenity package, beautiful entrances, Moms’ Council, scholarship program and more. What’s not to love?”
— Linda D. Roberts, Rodrock Development marketing agent at The Communities of Forest View
10. Superior development design: “The feel of each Rodrock Development is truly special. Darol puts so much time in designing each plat, the entrances and the amenities needed to take the community to the next level. Everything is painstakingly thought out so that the communities are designed to offer the best in neighborhood living.”
— Lynne Matile, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, marketing agent at Southwick on the Lake
11. Varied housing options: “Darol understands that different families have different needs. For that reason, Rodrock Development offers single-family homes, townhomes, cottages and maintenance-provided communities, so there’s a home and lifestyle that perfectly suits families of all shapes and sizes. And the maintenance-provided communities — which include yard upkeep, leaf and snow removal and in some cases, exterior home maintenance — offer all the benefits of homeownership with none of the hassle.
— Brenda Sanders, president of Rodrock & Associates, Realtors
12. Honesty: “Rodrock Development is honest and upfront. The entire business culture supports ethical business practices that make it a pleasure to do business with them. If Darol says something will be done … it will be done.”
— Jim Engle, owner of James Engle Custom Homes LLC
For more information, visit Rodrock.com.