Members of Cedar Creek’s renowned building team are busier than ever in the community’s newest neighborhood, The Crossings at Southglen. Ideal for families interested in taking advantage of all that Cedar Creek has to offer, The Crossings includes convenient access to one of Cedar Creek’s swimming pools and Cedar Creek Elementary School.
Prices range from $383,500 to $447,850 and feature a number of floor plans, including two-story, 1 1/2-story and reverse 1 1/2-story layouts.
Several furnished models are available to tour throughout the neighborhood, including two floor plans from Rodrock Homes. The two-story Irving at 11140 S. Hastings St. showcases an open first-floor design complete with a honed granite island, oversized walk-in pantry, a formal dining room and office/study, as well as a covered patio.
At 11104 S. Hastings St., the two-story Wakefield includes a fully appointed kitchen with island, granite and walk-in pantry, as well as an owner’s suite with an extended sitting area. Thoughtful use of space, including a U-shaped staircase, is on display throughout the home.
On The Crossings’ model row, prospective homeowners can also tour Roeser Homes’ two-story Chloe at 11121 S. Hastings St. An airy, open floor plan is accented by a number of upgraded finishes and fixtures that add an upscale aesthetic to the home. Additional features include a flex room/office, spacious great room with fireplace, a covered patio and a three-car garage with stained doors.
Several homes are in various stages of construction throughout The Crossings, ranging from immediate to less than a year out. Available homes include:
▪ 11176 S. Hastings St., Rodrock Homes’ Irving two-story with four bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms, priced at $403,000.
▪ 11103 S. Hastings St., James Engle Custom Homes’ Emery Expanded 1 1/2-story, a former model with four bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms, priced at $449,641.
▪ 24650 W. 112th Terrace, Rodrock Homes’ Wakefield two-story with four bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms, priced at $404,000.
▪ 24643 W. 111th Place, another Rodrock Homes’ Wakefield priced at $383,500.
▪ 24232 W. 111th Place, a James Engle Custom Homes’ Emery Reverse with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, priced at $429,465.
▪ 24294 W. 111th Place, James Engle Custom Homes’ Emery Reverse priced at $433,725.
▪ 11158 S. Hastings St., Summit Custom Homes’ Preston Ridge IV two-story with five bedrooms and four bathrooms, priced at $399,950.
▪ 24451 W. 111th Place, Rodrock Homes’ Wakefield priced at $385,000.
▪ 24140 W. 111th Place, Roeser Homes’ Azalea reverse 1 1/2-story with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, priced at $447,850.
▪ 24285 W. 111th Place, Roeser Homes’ Chloe two-story with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, priced at $436,125.
▪ 24269 W. 111th Place, another Roeser Homes’ Chloe priced at $429,775.
▪ 11158 S. Hastings Street, another Summit Custom Homes’ Preston Ridge IV, priced at $399,000.
▪ 24679 W. 112th Terrace, Summit Custom Homes’ Meadowbrook reverse 1 1/2-story with four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
▪ 11156 S. Barth Road, Summit Custom Homes’ Preston Ridge IV.
▪ 24204 W. 111th Place, Summit Custom Homes’ Bristol Ridge two-story with five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
There’s not much better than ending a day with a stroll around the rippling waters of Shadow Lake or kicking off a leisurely Saturday with a round of golf at the award-winning Shadow Glen Golf Club. The resort-style surroundings of Cedar Creek offer these amenities and much more, creating a vacation-like retreat for homeowners without the hassle of traveling — or luggage.
In addition to Shadow Lake and Shadow Glen Golf Club, homeowners enjoy a free-form swimming pool, four lighted tennis courts, a second swimming pool in the Southglen neighborhood, jogging and walking trails, the Swim & Racquet Club and an indoor gymnasium that’s equipped for basketball, volleyball, aerobics and a performance stage, the perfect place to escape when the weather is being less than cooperative.
“We can’t imagine living outside of Cedar Creek,” said Cedar Creek resident Rhonda Heatwole. “It’s a great place to call home.”
Cedar Creek is served by the Olathe School District, including Olathe Northwest High School, Mission Trail Junior High School and Cedar Creek Elementary School. The community is also near St. James Academy, a Catholic high school.
Directions: Kansas 10 to Cedar Creek Parkway, south to community entrance.
Contact: Ken Rosberg, Jeff Sheppard or Linda Cahow-Stanton, 913-829-6500.