▪ WHEN/WHERE: 7:30 tonight, at Sporting Park
▪ TV/RADIO: KMCI-TV (Ch. 38); WHB (810 AM), KDTD (1340 AM)
▪ ABOUT HOUSTON (7-8-6, 27 points): The Dynamo has struggled to score away from home, with goals in only two of its past six road matches. ... Will Bruin has scored nine goals over the past 14 matches and has moved into fourth place in the league in scoring.
▪ ABOUT SPORTING KC (9-4-6, 33 points): The club is unbeaten in 10 home MLS matches this season (7-0-3) and it has allowed only six home goals, fewest in the league. It is the only MLS team undefeated at home. ... Sporting KC is set to welcome back Graham Zusi, who spent the previous three weeks with the U.S. national team, and defender Kevin Ellis, who missed last weekend’s trip to Real Salt Lake with an injured foot.
▪ BOTTOM LINE: Sporting KC striker Dom Dwyer figures to draw the bulk of the attention from Houston’s defensive game plan. He has scored in his last five games against Houston across all competitions, including the game-winner when the teams met 11 days ago in the U.S. Open Cup quarterfinals.
Sporting KC 3, Houston 1