While Full 90 dictator Charles Gooch is away this week — he joined his brother for a trip that he described only as a “Mission From God” — we’ll be conducting some question-and-answer sessions with various members of the Wizards.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
Up today is defender Jimmy Conrad.
1. If commissioner Don Garber allowed you to change one thing about MLS, what would it be? Unlimited resources for youth development.
2. What was your favorite sports team as a kid? Lakers.
3. What is your favorite Kansas City barbecue? Oklahoma Joe’s.
4. What is the worst advice a coach ever gave you? To hit a long ball, swing with my whole leg as opposed to snapping with my knee. That motion caused me to get hernia surgery. I got bad technique advice and I’ve suffered the consequences.
5. Which teammate has the worst fashion sense? Michael Harrington.
6. Lady Gaga: Love her, hate her or don’t care? Don’t care.
7. Are you more likely to watch CSI or Jersey Shore? CSI.
8. Who is your dream date? Rachel McAdams.
9. What person would you like to change places with for a day? Barack Obama.
10. Who is the most overhyped soccer player in the world? Probably Cristiano Ronaldo.
11. How many text messages do you send a day? Probably 15.