▪ WHEN/WHERE: 9 p.m. Sunday, at Rio Tinto Stadium
▪ TV/RADIO: Fox Sports 1; KDTD (1340 AM)
▪ ABOUT SPORTING KC (6-2-6, 24 points): The team is riding a seven-match MLS unbeaten streak. Krisztian Nemeth, who leads Sporting KC with six goals, is set to return after a two-game stint with the Hungarian national team. Dom Dwyer and Jacob Peterson also will be available after their minutes were limited by injuries earlier this month.
▪ ABOUT REAL SALT LAKE (4-5-6, 18 points): The club has won only twice over its past 11 matches, and it will likely be shorthanded Sunday. Defender Chris Schuler is out with a knee injury, and fellow defenders Jamison Olave and Justen Glad are listed as doubtful.
▪ PREDICTION: Sporting KC 2, Real Salt Lake 1