Set your DVRs accordingly.
As The Star previously reported, Kansas’ games at the World University Games in Gwangju, South Korea, will be aired live on either ESPNU or ESPN3.
Four of the Jayhawks’ five Pool play games will be shown live on ESPNU, KU announced Monday in a release, and ESPNU is also slated to broadcast medal-round games, should KU advance that far.
The Jayhawks, who arrived in South Korea on Monday, are representing the United States at the international basketball tournament, which begins later this week. The Jayhawks will open the tournament against Turkey at 10 p.m. Friday on ESPNU
Here is the full television schedule (all times CT):
▪ Friday, July 3: USA vs. Turkey (10 p.m.; ESPNU)
▪ Sunday, July 5: USA vs. Brazil (6:30 a.m.; ESPNU)
▪ Tuesday, July 7: USA vs. Serbia (10 p.m.; ESPNU)
▪ Wednesday, July 8: USA vs. Switzerland (8 p.m.; ESPNU
▪ Saturday, July 11: Quarterfinal (12:30 a.m.; ESPNU)
▪ Sunday, July 12: Semifinal 1 (1 a.m.; ESPNU); Semifinal 2 (4 a.m.; ESPNU)
▪ Monday, July 13: Gold Medal Game (6:30 a.m.; ESPNU)
Team USA will also play Chile at 12:30 a.m. on July 7, but at the moment, the game is not slated to be televised on ESPNU or ESPN3.