Think you're a Big 12 tournament expert? Take a spin through our trivia questions and see how much you really know. We'll reveal the answers on Tuesday.
1. What team has never appeared in the Big 12 men's tournament final?
a. Texas Tech
c. Iowa State
2. Texas has never won the Big 12 tournament. How many championship games have the Longhorns lost?
3. Kansas has the most Big 12 tournament championships with seven in 14 tries. Who's in second place?
a. Oklahoma State
b. Iowa State
4. Which of the following Missouri players holds a Big 12 tournament record?
a. Marcus Denmon, steals in a single tournament
b. Clarence Gilbert, three-pointers in a single game
c. Arthur Johnson, blocked shots in a single tournament
d. Quin Snyder, worst career winning percentage
5. How many MU players have scored 30 points in a single tournament game?
6. The following three coaches have the top three Big 12 tournament winning percentages. Choose the set of coaches that are correctly ordered from best winning percentage to worst.
a. Roy Williams, Kelvin Sampson, Bill Self
b. Bill Self, Roy Williams, Kelvin Sampson
c. Kelvin Sampson, Roy Williams, Bill Self
d. Bill Self, Kelvin Sampson, Roy Williams
7. How many KU players have scored 30 points in a single tournament game?
8. Which of the following KU men's players didn't play for a Big 12 tournament champion?
a. Nick Bradford
b. Kirk Hinrich
c. Eric Chenowith
d. Julian Wright
9. KU's Russell Robinson is tied with two other players for most steals in a single tournament with 12 in 2006. Who are they?
a. Jamaal Tinsley and Venson Hamilton
b. Jamaal Tinsley and Byron Eaton
c. Doug Gottlieb and Venson Hamilton
d. Byron Eaton and Doug Gottlieb
10. What is the lowest seed to win the Big 12 tournament?
11. How many K-State players have scored 30 points in a single tournament game?
12. True or False. Tom Asbury has a better Big 12 tournament winning percentage than Frank Martin?