You asked for it, and we’re delivering.
The Kansas City Star has launched Sports Pass: a sports-only digital subscription for those who want to stay up to date on everything in the Kansas City-area sports scene.
For $30 a year — just $2.50 a month — Sports Pass is your ticket to everything sports-related on Kansascity.com. As a subscriber, you will have unlimited digital access to every sports story The Star publishes, with no limits.
With football season right around the corner, now is the perfect time to take advantage of the opportunity.
The Star is publishing dozens of stories, videos and photos around the clock each week on the sports teams and topics you care about the most.
- Sam Mellinger and Vahe Gregorian’s award-winning commentary about everything from the Chiefs, to Bill Self’s basketball decisions in Lawrence, to the rebuilding Kansas City Royals and much, much more.
- 24/7 Chiefs coverage as the franchise enters the Patrick Mahomes era and rolls out a new-look defense. We’re talking multiple stories and videos each day from Brooke Pryor, Lynn Worthy and Blair Kerkhoff.
- Updates and insight on the Royals as they continue to reconfigure the club following the recent glory years.
- Jesse Newell and Gary Bedore with the best KU Jayhawks coverage available anywhere.
- Alex Schiffer’s Mizzou football, basketball and recruiting insight from Columbia.
- Kellis Robinett’s knowledge of all the Kansas State Wildcats’ people and teams making news out of Manhattan.
- Sam McDowell’s insider’s view on Sporting KC and human-interest storytelling.
So how do you sign up? Simply click here to begin.