Formal or casual, dining rooms are often a reflection of the homeowner’s entertaining style. Whether you use your dining room on a daily basis or only for special occasions, it’s a room that can set the tone when designed right.
From modern to classic, get inspired by the style of these six dining rooms by local home builders.
- This dining room by Allure Luxury Homes uses dark walls and unique lighting to set an intimate, relaxed tone.
- It’s hard to not feel at home in this light-filled space by Don Julian Builders, which features an inviting fireplace and a clear view into the backyard.
- If you’re drawn to classic, timeless design, this dining room by Starr Homes is right up your alley. Dramatic crystal chandeliers and a focal wall add interest without overwhelming the room.
- Natural elements like the brick post and wooden beams bring the outdoors in in this dining room by Ashner Construction.
- Wallpaper is having resurgence in interior design, and this dining room by Rodrock Homes showcases how it can be used in an understated way.
- Although the kitchen takes center stage in this photo, it’s still easy to see the elegant build of this dining room by Casa Bella Construction. The space’s neutral tones make it customizable with unique elements like the arched window and custom beams.
To see more one-of-a-kind designs from the custom builders mentioned above, attend the Artisan Home Tour June 7-17. Tickets are available online at ArtisanHomeTourKC.org with proceeds benefitting the Ronald McDonald House Charities-Kansas City.