Say no to neutral in favor of these eye-catching kitchens
We’ve featured plenty of neutral kitchens throughout the history of Spaces, but the bold colors used in the heart of these homes left a lasting impression. From blue to green and red, here are five colorful kitchens that caught our eye.
1. Prairie Village homeowner Maddie Montague incorporated navy cabinetry into her kitchen, which features a mix of wood and marble for a sophisticated, unique feel:
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
2. After 12 years in their Leawood home, this Kansas City couple was ready for a kitchen redo. And they did it in bold style, with a bright orange range and mint green lower cabinets for a splash of color:
3. Green cabinets were also used in the Mission Hills home of Bill and Sharon Schalekamp, who put a lot of their own sweat equity into the renovation of their kitchen:
4. Brightly-patterned chairs balance out the dark hues in the cabinetry, floors and backsplash of this Kansas City colonial, owned by Tim and Shannon Thrun:
5. Sleek, cherry-colored cabinets make a statement against the lighter-toned wood flooring in this kitchen from our online inspiration gallery: