Every woman needs at least one special evening bag in her wardrobe. For the times that you are getting dressed-up for a special occasion and your everyday bag just won’t do. Classic styles like the minaudière are always chic. You can also find evening bags with longer straps this season that can be worn cross body, which is great for when you want to hold a glass of bubbly and dance the night away.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
1. Tassels are still the embellishment du jour. It is the perfect addition to this stunning black crystal minaudière. The tassel can also be tucked inside, and it also has a drop-in chain shoulder strap.
from Webster House in the Crossroads
2. Timeless and versatile; a silver beaded frame clutch will never go out of style.
By Sondra Roberts
from Trapp & Co. in Midtown
3. When it comes to evening bags, finding something that you can wear with many different looks is essential! This gold beaded bag, with a shoulder strap, is evening bag perfection.
from Miriam Garvey in Fairway
4. An evening bag doesn’t always have to be formal. This suede clutch with beaded flap can be worn with jeans and a blouse and your favorite leather jacket for a night out.
By Mary Frances
from EJ’s Boutique in Hawthorne Plaza
5. Beaded ikat in soft neutrals, make this evening bag modern and chic. A small handle for ease of carrying is always a plus.
from Clique Boutique in the Prairie Village Shops