Now that Amazon is buying Whole Foods, here are 10 things we can come to expect:
1. Prime members will get free shipping of quinoa.
2. Amazon TV sitcoms will now include “sustainable humor” labeling.
3. Locally sourced UPS drivers.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
4. No more plastic bags inside those Amazon boxes.
5. Broken stuff in Amazon boxes due to lack of inflated plastic bag cushions.
6. Increased demand for kombucha tea at 4 a.m.
7. Kale warehouses.
8. Grass-fed beef landing on your grass via drone.
9. Cage-free warehouse workers.
10. Publix Super Markets in talks with Google.
Frank Cerabino, The Palm Beach Post