Eyewitness

From the archives: The Lathrop Building, 1943

The Lathrop Building in 1943
The Lathrop Building in 1943 File photo

From a photo dated Sept. 8, 1946: Control of the Lathrop building has passed into new hands with the purchase of a majority of the stock in the 1005 Grand Avenue corporation by James Harris and associates from Calvin. A. White and S.J. Logan. The 8-story building is at the southeast corner of Tenth street and Grand avenue - (Harkins Commercial photograph)

  Comments