Personal Finance

August 21, 2013 10:55 AM

Be careful about adding your adult child to the bank account or house title

Adding your adult child's name to a bank account or to your house is fraught with potential problems. Consider talking with your banker, your attorney, or financial advisor about better solutions.

Related content