Personal Finance

May 21, 2013 8:00 AM

Does a little insurance really go a long way?

A lot of people believe anything beyond the bare minimum insurance coverage is unnecessary. Many mistakenly believe their policy will just magically take care of everything should it be needed. They don’t realize what can happen when a huge gap exists between, say, what your policy gives you for a totaled car and what it costs to buy a new one (including sales and property tax).

Related content