Mark your calendars, Boulevard fans.
The Kansas City brewery has released its 2016 schedule, which includes 10 new beers. Among them:
▪ A new year-round beer called Session Fruit Pale Ale that comes out in April.
▪ Early Riser Coffee Porter, a seasonal Smokestack Series beer that will be available January-March.
▪ A raspberry-infused version of Chocolate Ale that hits shelves in January.
▪ Two new versions of Rye-On-Rye in February and August.
▪ Funkier Pumpkin in September.
Boulevard will also brew new versions of Love Child, Imperial Stout and a yet-to-be-determined collaboration series beer. The calendar is subject to change according to Boulevard, which will not be brewing Zon Belgian-style Witbier next year. Boulevard posted on Facebook that “the sales just weren’t there” to justify keeping Zon in production.
“We also feel that it’s very important to encourage our brewers to experiment and create new beers,” the brewery added.
Also absent from Boulevard’s 2016 calendar are Double-Wide IPA, Spring Belle and the previously retired Boss Tom’s Golden Bock.
Sarah Gish, firstname.lastname@example.org