May 2, 2014 4:00 PM

Pot fillers are useful kitchen luxuries

I’m in the middle of my one and only kitchen remodel, and I’m pulling out all the stops. Since I want to go over-the-top on this job, I recently looked into installing a pot filler next to my stove. I’m on the fence. What can you tell me about installing a pot filler?

Related content