There is no better way to herald spring than with a beautiful DIY floral chandelier. It is the perfect accessory for your home, Easter brunch and even wedding.
▪ Wire wreath
Premium content for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Lots of fresh flowers (use silk for longer lasting chandelier)
▪ Fishing wire
▪ Florist tape
1. Start by attaching the vines to your wreath. Loop the vines under and over the wreath and tape with florist tape to keep the vines in place.
2. Let the ends of the vines hang down for a whimsical look.
3. Add flowers to the wreath.
4. Add in additional vines. You want your floral chandelier to look natural and beautiful.
5. Hang with fishing wire and mist with water to keep your floral chandelier fresh.
Note: Make your floral chandelier the day of your event for best results.