1. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are back for a third run as hosts (thereby proving their premise from the 2014 opening monologue true — Hollywood keeps doing what works until everyone hates it).
Remember this kiss Amy bestowed on Bono last year? Will she kiss again?
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
In case you missed it or just want to refresh your memory, watch the full monologue to relive the hilarity.
2. Speaking of drunk, we hope there will be more drunk celebrities, especially on stage. Emma Thompson won last year.
3. Please, J-Law, give us more precious, uninhibited Jennifer Lawrence moments, because we like to feel like we can be like you.
4. Will George Clooney be off the hook now that he’s off the market? George is now married, so what will replace jokes like this one?
5. And of course, we love seeing gorgeous celebrities in dazzling frocks. What will Lupita wear this year?