Monday’s two-hour premiere of ABC’s “The Bachelor” provided plenty of noteworthy moments- so many that we had to narrow it down, for the sake of our sanity.
1. The entrances continued to provide cringeworthy and knee-slapping moments. Here’s who brought the corny and the crazy.
Joelle, aka “Jojo,” seemed normal until she stepped out of her limo with a unicorn mask:
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Kansas City Star
Then there was Amanda the dentist, who wore an oversized red rose on her head (and later examined Ben’s teeth):
Leah showed the world her Spanx when she rolled up her dress to hike a football to Ben because “he’s a catch”:
Rachel made her debut on a hover board (spoiler alert: it didn’t blow up):
2. Let’s talk about Lace. Easily the early target for the premiere, Lace hit the bottle pretty hard at the cocktail party. (We don’t blame her, but still.) She was too busy stealing Ben from the other women to keep count of how many glasses of wine she’d had. A recap:
3. Becca and Amber, who originally competed on Chris Soules’ season of “The Bachelor,” returned to the show for a shot at love with Ben:
4. Olivia, the TV reporter from Austin, received the first impression rose (and the target on her back):
5. And the best highlight of them all: the “this season on” preview: