Gizmodo reports the US military wants to give soldiers the same self-healing powers of the Wolverine, the Marvel superhero that can accelerate the healing of injuries and chronic diseases.
▪ The U.S. military wants to give soldiers Wolverine-like super-healing ability. (Gizmodo.com).
▪ Taylor Swift says she’s “surprisingly non-confrontational.” (Rolling Stone).
▪ “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” producers have brought on a former Wonder Woman and G.I. Joe to play new agent Mockingbird. (Blastr.com)
▪ George Clooney will appear in a very special episode of “Downton Abbey.” (TheDailyBeast.com).
▪ Check out the new Batmobile. And the new Millennium Falcon. (Vulture.com)
▪ Jimmy Fallon and the Roots settle their ‘Feud.’ (Philadelphia Magazine.)