* Jan. 14-16: 54th annual Darryl Starbird's National Rod and Custom Car Show, Century II Convention Center. Call 918-257-4234.
* Feb. 4-5: 36th annual Sunflower Swap Meet, Kansas Pavilions, 85th Street North and I-135. Call John at 316-722-1779.
* Feb. 26-27: The Chill/Winterfest of Dream Machines motorcycle/car show, Kansas Pavilions. Saturday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Sunday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Call Richard at 316-788-0190.
* April 9: 26th annual Tulip Time Car Show and Festival, 10 a.m.-4 p.m., grade school, Belle Plaine. Call Don at 620-488-2293.
* April 16: 8th annual Wheat State Chapter/ATHS Old Truck Show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Newell's Truck Stop, I-135, Exit 31, Newton. Call Dana at 316-283-2985.
* May 14: Highlander Drive-In Reunion, 1-4 p.m., Marriott Hotel, 9100 E. Corporate Hills Drive. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 14: Day at the Burford Show and Shine, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., downtown Arkansas City. Call Richard at 620-442-6995.
* May 20: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.
* May 28: Route 77 Classic Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., downtown Burns. Call 316-435-2299 for info.
* June 11: 13th annual Route 56 Classic Cruisers' Car Show, 8 a.m.-4 p.m., Memorial Park, Hillsboro. Call Kim at 620-947-2484.
* July 16: 4th annual Hiawatha Benefit Car Show, 1601 W. 51st St. North, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Call Kaye at 316-619-7818.
* Sept. 9: Red Robin Free Car Show, 4-8 p.m., 13th and Webb Road. Call Larry at 316-682-3013.cq