▪ WHEN/WHERE: 6:30 p.m. Saturday; at Stade Saputo, Montreal
▪ TV/RADIO: KMCI-TV (Ch. 38); WHB (810 AM), KDTD (1340 AM)
▪ ABOUT SPORTING KC (6-8-3, 21 points): The defense has been on lockdown in recent matches, and Sporting KC has allowed only three shots on goal over its past three games — the best stretch from any MLS team this season. That unit will be shorthanded Saturday, with Nuno Coelho battling a hamstring injury and Matt Besler away with the U.S. men's national team. Graham Zusi is also with the Americans, who face Colombia in the Copa America third-place game on Saturday.
▪ ABOUT MONTREAL (5-4-5, 20 points): The Impact started hot but has won only once in its past eight games, though that streak includes five draws. The club's attack is centered around Didier Drogba, who has scored four goals over the last five games. Since joining Montreal, Drogba has 16 goals in 20 appearances.
▪ BOTTOM LINE: Sporting KC has won four straight matchups in the series, and it's lost only once in five all-time trips to Montreal.
▪ PREDICTION: Montreal 2, Sporting KC 1