Good morning. While Full 90 legend Charles Gooch is away — he is in Estonia working on a story about the greatest soccer rivalry in the world (Trans Narva and FC Levadia Tallinn) — we’ll be conducting some question-and-answer sessions with various members of the Wizards.
Up today is forward Kei Kamara.
1. If commissioner Don Garber allowed you to change one thing about MLS, what would it be? Make it one table.
2. What was your favorite sports team as a kid? My local team in my neighborhood.
3. What is your favorite Kansas City barbecue? I’ve only had Oklahoma Joe’s, so Oklahoma Joe’s it is.
4. What is the worst advice a coach ever gave you? About what I wear.
5. Which teammate has the worst fashion sense? Sunil Chhetri and Michael Harrington.
6. Lady Gaga: Love her, hate her or don’t care? Love her. She has a good style. I like it.
7. Are you more likely to watch CSI or Jersey Shore? Oh. CSI. Jersey Shore, no way.
8. Who is your dream date? I have one right now and it’s good.
9. What person would you like to change places with for a day? I’m fine. I’m happy where I’m at.
10. Who is the most overhyped soccer player in the world? The most hyped players are all good, so I can’t say overhyped.
11. How many text messages do you send a day? Tons. I have unlimited, so over a hundred for sure.