It’s another wet and dreary morning here at Missouri Western, but here are a couple of quick injury updates from Tuesday's practice:
• Safety Eric Berry, who left Monday’s practice with a sore hamstring, is back, along with cornerback Dunta Robinson, who also had tweaked his hamstring. Both went through warmups and positional drills but did not take part in the team practice.
• Guard Jeff Allen, who injured his shoulder on Saturday, returned to practice.
• Cornerback Dunta Robinson is practicing after tweaking his hamstring.
• Cornerback Buddy Jackson is back after a hamstring injury.
• Defensive lineman Marcus Dixon is back after a hamstring injury.
• Sanders Commings remains out with an injured collarbone, while fullback Braden Wilson remains out with a hamstring injury.
• Four more players left practice Tuesday because of new injuries: wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (cramp), running back Cyrus Gray (foot), rookie offensive tackle Colin Kelly (knee) and rookie outside linebacker Mike Catapano (calf).