Reports of upcoming events or results can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 816-234-4319 by noon Monday. Results should include spellings of names and hometowns of the first two places and the big-fish winner. Upcoming events should include the lake, sanctioning body of the tournament, time, date, takeoff site, entry fee and a contact number for more information.
▪ AT BLUE SPRINGS LAKE: Buddy bass tournament sponsored by Blue Springs Buddy Bass. When: 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday. Takeoff site: Blue Springs Marina. Entry fee: $50 per team. More information: 816-550-5664.
▪ AT LAKE JACOMO: Buddy bass tournament sponsored by the Jacomo Bass Club. When: 7 a.m.-noon Sunday. Takeoff site: north boat ramp. Entry fee: $40 per team. More information: 816-878-1996.
▪ AT STOCKTON LAKE: Bass tournament sponsored by American Bass Anglers Division 126. When: safe light to 3 p.m. Sunday. Takeoff site: Hartley Boat Ramp. Entry fee: $70 per person, plus $25 annual ABA membership fee. More information: 316-644-1454.
▪ MISSOURI’S BEST TEAM TRAIL (MOBTT): Buddy bass tournament Saturday at Stockton Lake. 1. Mark Moody, Girard, Kan., and Becky Minor, Parsons, Kan., 18.27 pounds. 2. Luke Jarman and Mark Mudd, Stockton, Mo., 10.48 pounds. Big bass: Moody and Minor, 7 pounds.
▪ LONGVIEW BUDDY BASS: Buddy bass tournament Sunday at Longview Lake. 1. Jim McCorkle, Raytown, and Jim Rice, Blue Springs, 5 bass, 15 pounds, $135. 2. Vince and Jim Hammond, Kansas City, 3 bass, 5.72 pounds, $75. Big bass: McCorkle and Rice, 4.05 pounds, $60.
▪ BLW BASS CLUB: Club bass tournament Saturday and Sunday at Lake of the Ozarks. 1. Tim Burt, Blue Springs, and Matt Chisesi, Lee’s Summit, 21 pounds, 3 ounces. 2. Kris Lockard, Lee’s Summit, and Eric Wilkins, Concordia, Mo., 17 pounds, 14 ounces. Big bass: Burt, 3 pounds 8 ounces.
▪ UAW LOCAL 249: Club bass tournament Sunday at Truman Lake. 1. Wayne Garrison, Liberty, and Jeff Perry, Liberty, 4 bass, 11.60 pounds, $430. 2. Mike Spence, Holt, Mo., and Troy Akers, Kansas City, 3 bass, 6.41 pounds, $250. Big bass: Garrison, 4.45 pounds, $110.50
▪ BLUE SPRINGS BUDDY BASS: Buddy bass tournament Saturday at Blue Springs Lake. 1. Mark Slocum, Lee’s Summit, and Terry Apple, Overland Park, 3 bass, 121.44 pounds, $140. 2. Jim McCorkle, Raytown, and Jim Rice, Blue Springs, 4 bass, 11.4 pounds, $90. Big bass: Danny Carter, Blue Springs, 5.06 pounds, $40.
To reach Brent Frazee, The Star’s outdoors editor, call 816-234-4319 or send email to email@example.com.