The Fishing Tournament Trail is published each Tuesday of the fishing season. To report results or upcoming tournaments, call 816-234-4319 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For results, report the lake and the date of the event, and spell first and last names, hometowns and winning weight of the first- and second-place and big bass winners. For upcoming events, provide name of lake, date, hours, takeoff site and a telephone number for further information.
▪ AT BLUE SPRINGS LAKE: Buddy bass tournament sponsored by Blue Springs Buddy Bass. When: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday. Takeoff site: Blue Springs Lake Marina. Entry fee: $50 per team. More information: 816-550-5664.
▪ AT LAKE JACOMO: Buddy bass tournament sponsored by the Jacomo Bass Club. When: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday. Takeoff site: north boat ramp. Entry fee: $40 per team. More information: 816-878-1996.
Never miss a local story.
▪ AMERICAN BASS ASSOCIATION: Buddy bass tournament Saturday at Stockton Lake. 1. Jay Carter, Springfield, Mo., 5 bass, 15.62 pounds. 2. Eric Craft, Erie, Kan., 5 bass, 10.42 pounds. Big bass: Carter, 5.18 pounds.
▪ BLUE SPRINGS BUDDY BASS: Buddy bass tournament Saturday at Blue Springs Lake. 1. Mike Young, Lee’s Summit, and Jason Conrad, Kansas City, 4 bass, 17.05 pounds, $200. 2. Graden Hansen, Lee’s Summit, and David Dawson, Raymore, 4 bass, 14.54 pounds, $120. Big bass: Young, 6.77 pounds, $70.
▪ BASS WORLD SPORTS: Buddy bass tournament March 15 at Lake of the Ozarks. 1. Scott Danek, Sunrise Beach, Mo., and Scott Danek Sr., Lebanon, Mo., 5 bass, 15.32 pounds, $1,200. 2. Randy Schanuel, Camdenton, Mo., and Larry Jones, Warsaw, Mo., 5 bass, 15.01 pounds, $760. Big bass: Jeff Myers, Altoona, Iowa, 6.67 pounds, $380.
▪ BASS WORLD SPORTS: Guys & Gals buddy bass tournament March 14 at Lake of the Ozarks. 1. John and Mary Sapper, De Soto, Mo., 5 bass, 13.17 pounds, $630. 2. Randy Schanuel and Vickie Waring, Camdenton, Mo., 4 bass, 8.84 pounds, $360. Big bass: Sapper team, 4.38 pounds, $130.
To reach outdoors editor Brent Frazee, call 816-234-4319 or send email to email@example.com.