▪ WHEN/WHERE: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, at Sporting Park
▪ TV/RADIO: KMCI-TV (Ch. 38); WHB (810 AM), KDTD (1340 AM)
▪ ABOUT COLORADO (2-5-9, 15 points): The Rapids are in the midst of a five-match winless streak, and they sit in last place in the Western Conference. They have scored a league-low 12 goals this season, but they have allowed only 15, the second-best total in MLS. As a result of that defensive success, nobody in the league has fewer road losses (two).
▪ ABOUT SPORTING KC (6-3-6, 24 points): It’s the only club in the Western Conference without a home defeat. Sporting KC has outscored opponents 14-5 in eight home matches. ... Paulo Nagamura (back) and Seth Sinovic (concussion) remain out of the lineup. Graham Zusi (foot) and Benny Feilhaber (knee) are listed as questionable, though both took part in practice Friday.
Never miss a local story.
▪ BOTTOM LINE: Sporting KC has not lost a home match against Colorado since 2002, a streak that spans 14 league matches, including the postseason.
▪ PREDICTION: Sporting KC 1, Colorado 0