The Royals should know why the city they play for is suspicious. Nothing personal, guys, but Alex Gordon and Sal Perez and especially James Shields and Jeremy Guthrie might want to know why a fan base starved to watch a winner is watching their best team in 20 years like it’s a wild grizzly bear.
Some of the headline events in college sports today aren’t epiphanies but the culmination of processes with origins in the single-bar helmet days and earlier. Take the SEC Network, for example.
- Final Four teams shook off regular-season blahs Apr 1, 10:39 AM
- Florida Gulf Coast is fresh breeze in tournament Mar 24, 11:41 PM
- Selection Sunday could be especially intriguing for KC Mar 12, 3:44 PM
Police found the man when someone reported a shooting about 11:20 p.m. Monday.
One of the most interesting competitions that should develop at training camp is at one inside linebacker position, the spot next to Derrick Johnson. For now, veteran Akeem Jordan is the starter. But also dont underestimate what the Chiefs think of rookie Nico Johnson (pictured), a fourth-round draft pick from Alabama.
- Chiefs sign K-State’s Wilson May 16, 1:41 PM
- Chiefs’ Dwayne Bowe: ‘I’m going to lead the league in receptions’ May 16, 1:41 PM
- Breaking down Chiefs’ key issues as they prepare for offseason practice May 14, 7:04 AM
Central Missouri rallied for seven runs in the final two innings for a 7-3 win over Missouri Southern in an NCAA Division II Central Regional elimination game on Friday afternoon in Mankato, Minn.
- K-State basketball announces addition of 6-foot-10 Georgetown transfer Brandon Bolden May 17, 3:22 PM
- Ben McLemore breaks silence about payments to former AAU coach May 17, 1:03 PM
- MU softball coach’s quandary: Save Thomas for later in regional? May 17, 12:28 AM
- Top-ranked KU women lead NCAA track and field qualifiers May 16, 6:33 PM
Left-hander Chris Dwyer gave up seven runs (four earned) on seven hits over six innings Saturday night as Class AAA Omaha lost 9-4 at home to Las Vegas.
- Friday in the minors: John Lamb update May 18, 1:23 PM
- Thursday in the minors: Ventura fans nine, but suffers hard-luck loss May 17, 10:19 AM
- Wednesday in the minors: Blue Rocks fall, but Schlehuber stays hot May 16, 12:53 PM
WangJianLin resume WangJianLin, born in 1954, of dalian wanda group chairman. In 1988 established the dalian wanda group, into the real estate development fields
- We prepare for five years Apr 9, 4:18 AM
- the five-yearly communist party congress held four days Apr 9, 5:13 AM
- I was also known in the industry as "real estate maniac" Apr 9, 4:33 AM
The Seattle Sounders have only left Kansas City as the losing team once -- when Sporting Kansas City lifted the U.S. Open Cup trophy after a penalty shootout last season. Tonight, KC will get a chance to earn its first regular season win over Seattle.
- MatchDay #10: Bring on the Goats May 5, 8:41 AM
- Sporting KC works to eliminate defensive lapses May 4, 10:40 PM
- Kei Kamara is headed back to Sporting Kansas City May 4, 7:47 PM
- Sporting checkup: Two months does not a season make for KC May 3, 11:11 AM
I want to take this opportunity to let UFR readers know what is going on with me. But first, I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have followed this blog for whatever portion of the 3+ years it has been in existence
- MU: The best Mizzou team ever? Feb 7, 1:30 AM
- Wrapping up the NFL - QB style. Feb 6, 12:55 AM
- KU-MU: War Games Feb 5, 5:59 AM
- K-State: Coming out of a slump! Feb 5, 12:49 AM