Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather will face off Saturday night at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas in one of the most anticipated matches in the history of boxing.
The first fight on the card will start at 5 p.m. The Mayweather-Pacquiao fight is expected to start around 10 p.m.
If you want to buy tickets, the worst seats available are going for about $4,000, while ringside seats cost upwards of $115,000.
Watching at home
For viewers who want to watch the fight from home, it is generally available on pay-per-view for $90-$100, depending on the provider.
A commercial license for a fight of this magnitude can cost thousands of dollars, so the number of bars showing it in the Kansas City area will be limited.
Watching around town
▪ Hooters restaurants in Kansas City, Kan., Overland Park, North Kansas City and Independence will show the fight for a $30 cover.
▪ Brass Rail Sports Bar is showing the fight for a $20 cover starting at 6 p.m.
▪ McFadden’s in the Power & Light district will show the fight for an entrance fee of $75, which includes a drink package, starting at 7 p.m. Contact the bar for reservations.
▪ Tilted Kilt in Overland Park, $20 for a VIP reservation.
▪ Fox & Hound in Overland Park, $25 cover at the door.
▪ 810 Zone Harrah’s will show the fight for a $100 cover, which includes $50 toward food and beverage. Reservations must be made ahead of time; doors open at 7 p.m.