Other Pro Sports
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with one day remaining in the regular season:
- A good read: Bucks' Udoh draws fans for book club Apr 16, 2:24 AM
- Clippers defeat Nuggets, still have shot at No. 2 seed Apr 16, 1:29 AM
- Clippers' Griffin faces a suspension Apr 16, 1:18 AM
- Recap: LA Clippers vs. Denver Apr 16, 1:23 AM
- Heat experiences changes but same goal remains Apr 15, 11:43 PM
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
- 49ers bring back wide receiver Brandon Lloyd Apr 15, 11:38 PM
- Sharper challenges his no-bail status in Arizona Apr 16, 4:18 AM
- Tim Kawakami: 49ers won't coddle troubled Aldon Smith this time Apr 15, 9:02 PM
- AP source: RB Chris Johnson visits Jets Apr 15, 10:48 PM
- Texans sign NT Mathews Apr 15, 6:04 PM
Kyle Larson moved full time into the Sprint Cup series this season, taking over the No. 42 Chevrolet for Chip Ganassi Racing, and hes 14th in the Sprint Cup standings. Hes also competing in Nationwide series races for Turner Scott Motorsports and has finished fourth or better in five of seven starts, including a win at Auto Club Speedway in California.
- Court rejects Red Bull appeal for Ricciardo Apr 15, 5:31 AM
- Motorsports court upholds Ricciardo's disqualification Apr 15, 10:03 AM
- Formula One - Chinese Grand Prix Preview Apr 15, 12:38 PM
- The Inside Line: Haas building American-based F1 team Apr 14, 4:57 PM
With three days of practice before the playoff series opener against the Los Angeles Kings, Sharks coach Todd McLellan has had time to explore his options.
- Ducks' Perry and Getzlaf form a Dynamic Duo Apr 16, 12:18 AM
- Mark Whicker: Stars don't act like a No. 8 seed Apr 16, 12:22 AM
- Gaborik adds scoring to LA Kings' playoff plans Apr 16, 2:28 AM
- Ron Cook: Brooks Orpik isn't ready for goodbyes Apr 15, 10:59 PM
- Tim Cowlishaw: There's a lot to like about Ducks, but Stars are no pushover Apr 15, 10:52 PM
Bubba lives in Tiger's old house.
- Stan Cooke leads Senior PGA Professional Apr 15, 7:04 PM
- Clemson freshman Ramsey to turn pro Apr 15, 7:22 PM
- Television ratings down for Masters Apr 15, 5:38 PM
- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Apr 15, 5:14 PM
- Musings from the Masters Apr 15, 2:49 PM
Prize money at the French Open will rise to more than 25 million euros ($34.5 million) this year, an increase of 3 million euros ($4.1 million) from last year.
- Zhang, Pliskova advance in Malaysia Apr 15, 12:09 PM
- Speedy Djokovic eases into Monte Carlo 3rd round Apr 15, 1:22 PM
- Pliskova breezes into Malaysian Open 2nd round Apr 15, 10:03 AM
- Djokovic cruises in Monte Carlo opener Apr 15, 1:03 PM
The Missouri Mavericks were eliminated from Central Hockey League playoffs in a 4-3 loss to the Arizona Sundogs. Arizonas Kevin Baker scored the game-winner with 51.3 seconds remaining in the second overtime period, putting the Sundogs into the league semifinals.
- Missouri Mavericks head home after tough loss in game five of playoff series Apr 13, 11:19 PM
- Mavericks even CHL Playoffs with game four victory Apr 12, 12:03 AM
- Missouri Mavericks lose 3-1 to Arizona Sundogs in game three of CHL playoff series Apr 9, 11:47 PM
- Missouri Mavericks drop game two in Central Hockey League playoff series Apr 7, 12:36 AM
The Comets announced Saturday that they will be leaving the league and partnering with owners from the San Diego Sockers and Baltimore Blast to form a new-look Professional Arena Soccer League, which will begin play next season. The league will probably feature more than 20 teams, including as many as six from Mexico, according to Comets team president and part-owner Brian Budzinski.
- MISL champion Missouri Comets welcomed home Mar 18, 12:46 AM
Wednesday: Hen House, HyVee, Price Chopper Deals
- Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals or 100% Juice 64-oz. - 2/$4 or $2 each
- Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations 3.1-4.4-oz. - $1.79
- Egg•Land's Best Cage Free Grade AA Large Brown Eggs one dozen - $2.69