Other Pro Sports
The Golden State Warriors' Stephen Curry had trouble getting off his shot until the very end.
- Pacers on the ropes after another loss to Hawks Apr 25, 3:01 AM
- Chris Paul rescues Clippers when it counts Apr 25, 1:26 AM
- Marshall hires Lakers assistant Dan D'Antoni as next coach Apr 25, 1:31 AM
- Tim Kawakami: Clippers stand tall in win over Warriors Apr 25, 1:55 AM
- Marcus Thompson: Warriors again can't capitalize at home Apr 25, 2:12 AM
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
- NFL confident DeSean release was football decision Apr 24, 9:54 PM
- Optimistic Arizona Cardinals begin conditioning Apr 24, 6:49 PM
- Patriots sign LB Hull Apr 24, 2:32 PM
- Detroit Lions welcome new faces Apr 24, 2:40 AM
- Kosar believes he's off TV for slurred speech Apr 24, 6:45 PM
In the new, win-and-your-in format for the Chase for the Sprint Cup, Kevin Harvick is the only driver with two victories this season, including the most recent race, the Southern 500 at Darlington.
- Pagenaud still upset with Power over Long Beach Apr 24, 4:51 PM
- Richmond hoping track access boosts fan experience Apr 24, 5:52 PM
- Bowling wins Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown Apr 24, 10:47 PM
- F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone rejects bribery charges Apr 24, 9:30 AM
Under normal circumstances, a goaltender who posts a shutout in his first career playoff start and allows only one goal in 21/2 games would be the recipient of bouquets.
- Jim Souhan: Dominance continues for Wild Apr 25, 12:26 AM
- Bernie Miklasz: Pressure on Blues for Game 5 victory Apr 24, 11:47 PM
- Jeff Seidel: It's hard to imagine how Red Wings have that sinking feeling Apr 25, 12:10 AM
- Call of the Wild in victory over Avalanche evens series Apr 25, 12:26 AM
- Red Wings replacement Jonas Gustavsson, beaten in overtime, still had a 'Monster' game Apr 25, 12:06 AM
The LPGA Tour made its long-awaited return to the Bay Area on Thursday, and the fog was there to greet a world-class field at Lake Merced Golf Club.
- Martin's course record gives him Zurich lead Apr 25, 3:01 AM
- Icher impresses in cold Day 1 at Swinging Skirts Apr 24, 10:47 PM
- Icher leads suspended Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic Apr 24, 11:47 PM
- Three share WNB Golf Classic lead Apr 24, 11:21 PM
- Martin shoots 62, claims early lead in New Orleans Apr 24, 9:27 PM
Third-seeded French star Gael Monfils reached the quarterfinals, while second-seeded Russian Mikhail Youzhny came up a second-round upset victim Thursday at the $590,000 BRD Nastase Tiriac Trophy tennis event.
- Novak Djokovic, longtime girlfriend expecting baby Apr 24, 1:04 PM
- Nadal reaches Barcelona quarters Apr 24, 2:20 PM
- Sharapova advances to Stuttgart quarterfinals Apr 24, 4:20 PM
- Meusburger, Oprandi, Hercog reach Marrakesh last 8 Apr 24, 1:45 PM
The Missouri Mavericks were eliminated from Central Hockey League playoffs in a 4-3 loss to the Arizona Sundogs. Arizonas Kevin Baker scored the game-winner with 51.3 seconds remaining in the second overtime period, putting the Sundogs into the league semifinals.
- Missouri Mavericks head home after tough loss in game five of playoff series Apr 13, 11:19 PM
- Mavericks even CHL Playoffs with game four victory Apr 12, 12:03 AM
- Missouri Mavericks lose 3-1 to Arizona Sundogs in game three of CHL playoff series Apr 9, 11:47 PM
- Missouri Mavericks drop game two in Central Hockey League playoff series Apr 7, 12:36 AM
The Comets announced Saturday that they will be leaving the league and partnering with owners from the San Diego Sockers and Baltimore Blast to form a new-look Professional Arena Soccer League, which will begin play next season. The league will probably feature more than 20 teams, including as many as six from Mexico, according to Comets team president and part-owner Brian Budzinski.