Other Pro Sports
Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman has decided to retire after 23 seasons in the NBA, The Associated Press has learned.
- (7) Memphis Grizzlies (0-1) at (2) Oklahoma City Thunder (1-0), 8 p.m. (ET) Apr 21, 9:36 AM
- (6) Golden State Warriors (1-0) at (3) Los Angeles Clippers (0-1), 10:30 p.m. (ET) Apr 21, 9:36 AM
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson Apr 21, 9:28 AM
- Knicks fire coach Mike Woodson Apr 21, 10:02 AM
- Buss family faces crucial moment with Lakers Apr 21, 7:17 AM
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport after authorities said he became belligerent during a security screening and threatened that he had a bomb.
- Character issues play into Cowboys' draft strategy Apr 21, 7:17 AM
- What team will bet the house on Manziel? Apr 21, 7:17 AM
- Running backs in draft could be hurt as teams place less value on position Apr 20, 7:35 PM
- Johnny Manziel has swagger needed for a tough quarterback town Apr 20, 7:12 AM
- Bears need a safety net in NFL draft Apr 21, 2:05 AM
Truex’s best finish in eight races this season was 14th at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Vettel asked to make way for teammate again Apr 20, 10:22 AM
- Ferrari's Alonso: 'We're still in the fight' Apr 20, 10:22 AM
- Hamilton wins third straight F1 race at Chinese GP Apr 20, 11:00 AM
- Hamilton dominant in Chinese GP Apr 20, 5:31 AM
The St. Louis Blues will try to put the defending Stanley Cup champions on the ropes when they visit the Chicago Blackhawks for Game 3 of the Western Conference quarterfinals on Monday.
- Colorado Avalanche (2-0) at Minnesota Wild (0-2), 7 p.m. (ET) Apr 21, 9:43 AM
- Pittsburgh Penguins (1-1) at Columbus Blue Jackets (1-1), 7 p.m. (ET) Apr 21, 9:43 AM
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings Apr 21, 10:02 AM
- Kings lose their way in San Jose, fall to Sharks Apr 21, 1:26 AM
- Sharks rout Quick, Kings again, take 2-0 series lead Apr 21, 1:15 AM
For non-golf fans, it seems as though Michelle Wie been around forever. That isn't the case, but the reality is Wie has been making a name for herself since 2003.
- Kuchar rallies from 4 back to win RBC Heritage Apr 21, 4:46 AM
- Kuchar's blast from bunker secures Heritage victory Apr 20, 10:15 PM
- Golf Capsules Apr 20, 8:51 PM
- Jimenez wins Champions Tour debut Apr 20, 7:30 PM
- Kuchar rallies to win at Harbour Town Apr 20, 6:55 PM
Top-ranked Rafael Nadal gets an immediate chance to shake off his surprisingly early exit at the Monte Carlo Masters by going for his ninth Barcelona Open title this week.
- France edges US 3-2 in Fed Cup Apr 20, 8:28 PM
- Fed Cup: Germany beat Australia in semifinal Apr 20, 3:39 AM
- Vekic beats Cibulkova for 1st WTA title Apr 20, 10:45 AM
- Czech Republic beats Italy 4-0 in Fed Cup semis Apr 20, 9:52 AM
The Missouri Mavericks were eliminated from Central Hockey League playoffs in a 4-3 loss to the Arizona Sundogs. Arizonas Kevin Baker scored the game-winner with 51.3 seconds remaining in the second overtime period, putting the Sundogs into the league semifinals.
- Missouri Mavericks head home after tough loss in game five of playoff series Apr 13, 11:19 PM
- Mavericks even CHL Playoffs with game four victory Apr 12, 12:03 AM
- Missouri Mavericks lose 3-1 to Arizona Sundogs in game three of CHL playoff series Apr 9, 11:47 PM
- Missouri Mavericks drop game two in Central Hockey League playoff series Apr 7, 12:36 AM
The Comets announced Saturday that they will be leaving the league and partnering with owners from the San Diego Sockers and Baltimore Blast to form a new-look Professional Arena Soccer League, which will begin play next season. The league will probably feature more than 20 teams, including as many as six from Mexico, according to Comets team president and part-owner Brian Budzinski.