Here are promotions for the 2015 season:
May 2 vs. Tigers: Salvador Perez bobblehead
May 17 vs. Yankees: Monarchs Newsboy hat as part of Dressed to the Nines and Salute to the Negro Leagues
June 5 vs. Rangers: Summer infinity scarf as part of Girls Night Out
June 6 vs. Rangers: Lorenzo Cain bobblehead
June 7 vs. Rangers: Kansas State day
June 19 vs. Red Sox: Big Slick Celebrity Game
June 20 vs. Red Sox: Mike Moustakas bobblehead
June 21 vs. Red Sox: Men’s barbecue apron as part of a Father’s Day celebration
July 4 vs. Twins: Trucker-style baseball cap and fireworks show
July 12 vs. Blue Jays: KidsFest
July 24 vs. Astros: Mizzou night
July 25 vs. Astros: Yordano Ventura bobblehead and Viva Los Reales promotion
Aug. 8 vs. White Sox: Huskers night
Aug. 15 vs. Angels: Replica retro powder jersey for first 10,000 fans
Aug. 16 vs. Angels: KU day
Sept. 5 vs. White Sox: Wichita State night
Sept. 26 vs. Indians: Knit stocking cap for the first 10,000 fans
Other notable promotions:
▪ Every Monday home game fans can get $9 Hy-Vee View Level tickets, courtesy of Hy-Vee (subject to availability, excluding opening day).
▪ T-Shirt Tuesdays will include six unique designs. The first 10,000 fans have opportunities to get them on May 5, June 2, July 7, July 21, Aug. 11 and Sept. 1.
▪ Student nights/local music showcases will include select tickets at the Kauffman Stadium box office for only $8 on Wednesday home games. High school and college students with a valid ID or youths 14 years of age and under who are with an adult are able to purchase tickets. In addition, all Student Nights/Local Music Showcases, presented by INK Magazine, include pregame food and beverage specials at the Boulevard Grill concession stand, as well as a pregame concert at the Outfield Experience stage by one of KC’s best local acts. A limited number of Student Night tickets are also available online at royals.com/studentnight. Seating is subject to availability.
▪ GordoNation: For most Thursday home games, fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes a limited edition “GordoNation” T-shirt and a seat in select Outfield Box sections.
▪ There will be a fireworks show following Friday night home games from May through August.
▪ Every Sunday home game will be Family FunDay and feature interactive kids entertainment, caricature or balloon artists and face painters in the Outfield Experience. The Royals will also offer a pregame autograph opportunity with select players each Family FunDay Sunday, subject to availability. In addition, all fans ages 14 and under can run the bases after the game for the Skippy Fun Run (conditions permitting).
▪ Sluggerrr’s Blue Crew Kids Club. For $25, each package includes a Royals T-shirt, Royals flat bill snap back cap, sunglasses, membership card and lanyard, VIP access for the Skippy Fun Run, two Royals game ticket vouchers, vouchers for the games in the Outfield Experience, one child’s admission for a ballpark tour and special offers from Royals partners. Available for youth 14 and under. Fans can sign up at any Royals home game or online at royals.com/bluecrew.
▪ When a Royals player hits a home run that lands in the Sonic Slam Seats located in left field, all fans win a free medium Sonic Slush. Ticket stubs must be redeemed at participating Sonic locations in Kansas City and St. Joseph by midnight the following day.
▪ Royals Charities will continue the 50/50 Raffle fundraiser at every Royals home game this season. Staff will sell raffle tickets until the end of the sixth inning. One winning ticket will be selected with the winner taking home half of the evening’s net proceeds. The other half will be donated to Royals Charities.
▪ For 10 select Thursday home games, fans can purchase All You Can Eat Seats located in the Loge Outfield (Sections 319-325) which include unlimited ballpark fare. All the hot dogs, nachos, peanuts, pretzels and Pepsi products you can eat for one price.